Data privacy statement
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore we ask you to carefully read the following data protection statement and to inform yourself of your rights and opt-out options.
The goal of this declaration is to inform you of the reasons and the scope in which your personal data is processed when you use our website. The responsible parties are always available if you have additional questions.
For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal information and other confidential content (such as orders or requests to the responsible party), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the characters “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser header.
Name and address of the person responsible for processing
(1) Responsible party in terms of the general data protection regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), other data protection laws valid in the member states of the European Union and other provisions with a data protection character is:
Supralift GmbH & Co.KG
Reifenberger Straße 1
Telephone: +49 6192 - 2066 20
Fax: +49 6192 - 2066 290
(1) Under applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal information.
- - Right to Confirmation and Information
- - Right to Notification
- - Right to Deletion (“Right to be forgotten”)
- - Right to Limitation of processing
- - Right to Data transferability
- - Right to Objection
- - Right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection laws
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send us your request by e-mail or post with a clear identification of your person to the aforementioned address.
(2) You also have the right to submit a complaint to the data protection authorities regarding the processing of your personal information.
Collection of personal information when visiting our website
(1) When you visit our website only for informational use, so if you do not register or provide us with other information, we only collect the personal information sent to our server by your browser (so-called “server logfiles”). If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability, functionality and security of our website:
- - the website you visited
- - the IP address you used (possibly in anonymous form)
- - Date and time of access
- - Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- - Access status / HTTP status code
- - Any transferred data quantity in bytes
- - Websites from which you accessed the page (source/reference)
- - Browser used
- - Operating system utilized and its surface
- - Language and version of the browser software
(2) The legal basis is article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. There will be no other transfer or use.
Data processing through the use of our website with cookies
(1) Like many other websites, we also use so-called “Cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive by the browser used and through which the location placing the cookie (here that is us) certain information can flow. Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They make the internet offering overall more user-friendly and effective and enable the use of certain functions. When using this general data and information, we do not link it back to the affected party. This information is required to correctly provide the content of our website. This anonymously collected data and information are used statistically on the one hand, and with the objective of increasing the data protection and data security in our company to ultimately guarantee an optimal level of protection of the personal information we process. If personal information is processed by us which is gained from our cookies, processing occurs pursuant to article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, and the scope and functionality of these will be explained below:
- - Transient cookies (see a).
- - Persistent cookies (see b).
- - Flash cookies (see c).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which the various queries of your browser can be kept together. Through these, your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which can differ from cookie to cookie. These cookies stay on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser upon your next visit. You can always deleted cookies in the browser settings.
c) The flash cookies are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. In the same way, HTML5 storage objects are deposited on your end device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiration. If you do not want processing of the flash cookies, you must install a relevant add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by setting your browser to private mode. In addition, we recommend regular manual deletion of cookies and the browser history.
(3) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and also decline accepting cookies from third parties or all cookies. You can also set to be informed of cookies and making individual decisions about each cookie. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookies. This is described in the help menu of each browser which will tell you how you can change your cookie settings.
You'll find this for your browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that when you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Additional functions and offerings of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we also offer various services for you to use if interested. Usually, additional personal information must be entered, that we use to provide the relevant service and which apply to the aforementioned provisions for data processing.
Sometimes we use external service providers to process your data. They are chosen carefully by us and are bound to our instructions and are audited regularly.
(2) We may also provide your personal information to third parties if we work with service providers that offer you offers, competitions or the like.
(3) We will also inform you in the relevant offer of a transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal information will also be collected by us if you voluntarily provide us with it within the framework of contacting a provider. This includes the following data: Name of contact, e-mail address and telephone number. You may also enter other data such as company name, address, and country, as well as a message to the merchant to be contacted. This information is sent to the merchant for the initiation of a sales contract. We use the data you provide without your express consent only to send to the merchant you wish to contact. The legal basis for this is our vested interest in the provision of our marketplace offering pursuant to article 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
Contact form or e-mail inquiry
(1) If you send us an inquiry using our contact form or via e-mail, your information will be stored for processing purposes and in the event of additional questions. You must provide your name and e-mail address. Entering your telephone number and other information is voluntary and makes contacting you in person easier. This data will only be saved and used to answer your questions or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for this is our vested interest in answering your query pursuant to article 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
(2) Your data will be deleted after final processing of your query. This is the case when for certain reasons the affected question has been clarified and if no other legal storage requirements apply.
In addition to the generally accessible marketplace, we offer a dealer login. This is to provide access to a limited marketplace for registered dealers. In this area, dealers have the opportunity to use additional functions of the website.
For initial registration to the closed marketplace, online registration is necessary, in which the entry of non-personal general company information and the entry of contact information of a contact (first name, last name, telephone number and e-mail address) of the registering dealer is required. The data entered are only used for the purposes of the use of the relevant offering or service for which you have registered.
(2) The processing of the data entered upon registration is done based on your consent pursuant to article 6 (1)(a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time using a formless message via e-mail to email@example.com .
The data entered upon registration will be saved as long as you are registered on our website and will be deleted by us after the termination of your membership. Legal storage periods remain unaffected.
(3) Reporting for anonymous statistics
The following additional information is collected within the internal member area: the time of use, the user name, the IP address and the content queried. This user data will be used and saved past the end of the session. This only occurs for the purposes of statistical analysis and is usually done in a pseudo anonymous or anonymous form, so that the information cannot be linked back to an individual person. The data are saved for the creation of an annual overview for the duration of one year.
(1) With us you have the option of creating bookmarks. You can click “bookmark” for interesting offers which will then be saved to your bookmark. You do not have to register for the bookmark function.
(2) So that your bookmark remains intact after you close your browser window, we place cookies, little text files, on your computer to enable display of the bookmark after closing the browser window. The legal basis for this is our vested interest in the provision of the bookmark function pursuant to article 6 (1 S. 1)(f) GDPR.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by using the appropriate browser setting. We do note, however, that in that case, you will not have access to all of the functions of this website.
(1) On our website, we offer you the option of subscribing to our newsletter, and your consent to the order of the newsletter is requested.
With this newsletter, we provide information at regular intervals about special offers, industry news, deadlines, trade shows and important innovations in the forklift industry.
(2) To receive our newsletter, you need a valid e-mail address. The entry of additional data, specially marked data, is voluntary and is used to address you personally. The e-mail address you enter will be checked to see whether you are actually the owner of the entered e-mail address or that the owner has authorized receipt of the newsletter. This is done using the so-called double opt-in method. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the address you entered in which we request that you confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm registration within 24 hours, your information will be locked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation.
(3) After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address and the additional data entered for the purpose of sending the newsletter. There is no transfer to third parties. The legal basis is article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR.
(4) Your consent to sending the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time and the newsletter will stop. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message using the contact information in the company details.
(5) We do note, that we do analyse your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. The newsletter contains a so-called “web beacon”, meaning a pixel sized file that is called up by our server when you open the newsletter. For analysis, we link the time of the query, the IP address or information on the e-mail programme used (Client) with an individual ID.
With data collected in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We find out when you read our newsletter, which links you click and can deduce your personal interests. These data are linked with the actions you take on our website.
You can always object to tracking by clicking on the separate link provided in every e-mail or by sending us a message via another means of contact. The information will be stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After you unsubscribed, we will use the data purely statistically and anonymously. This type of tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail programme. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed and you will not be able to use all of the functions. If you have the images displayed manually, the tracking above occurs.
Use of script libraries (Google Webfonts)
(1) To keep our content correctly graphically displayed on all browsers, we use script libraries on this websites and font libraries from Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google Webfonts is transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Webfonts or denies access, content is shown in a standard font. The legal basis for the use of Google Webfonts is our vested interest in the correct graphic display of our website pursuant to article 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR.
(2) By querying script libraries or font libraries, there is an automatic connection to the operator of that library. In this it is theoretically possible that operators of these libraries collect data, although it is currently unclear if they do and for which purposes.
The data protection guideline of the library operator Google can be found here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
(1) On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function from Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”)). This function serves for the differentiation of whether an entry was made by a natural person or in an improper manner by machine and automated processing. This service includes sending the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service and is done pursuant to article 6 (1)(f) GDPR based on our vested interest in determining individual intent of actions on the internet and to prevent misuse and spam.
(2) Google LLC headquartered in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection accord “Privacy Shield", which guarantees adherence of the data protection level applicable in the EU, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Additional information on Google reCAPTCHA and the data protection statement of Google can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA (“Google”)). Google Analytics utilizes so-called "Cookies", text files which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by cookies about your use of the website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
Because we have activated IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contractual states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operators of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to collate reports on the website activities and to provide other services to the website operator having to do with website use and internet use. The IP address collected from your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be consolidated with other Google data.
(2) You can prevent the storage of cookies by using the appropriate browser setting. We do note, however, that in that case, you will not have access to all of the functions of this website. You can also prevent the information created by the cookie about your use of the website being sent to Google (including your IP address), and prevent Google processing this data. To do this, download and install the browser plugin available using the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Use of GA Audience
(1) We also use the website analysis service GA Audiences from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”) for remarketing purposes. User profiles are created using pseudonyms. Using this technology, users who have already visited our websites and used our online services will see targeted advertising from us on external sites of the Google Partner network. For this, a cookie is placed on your computer, with which the user behaviour when visiting the website is analysed and then can be used for targeted product recommendations and interest based advertising.
We thus follow the objective of showing you ads that are especially relevant and of interest to you. The legal basis for the processing of your data is article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
(2) You can prevent the collection and forwarding of your personal information (in particular your IP address) and the processing of this data by deactivating Java Script in your browser or installing a tool such as "NoScript”. You can also prevent the information created by the cookie about your use of the website being sent to Google (including your IP address), and prevent Google processing this data. To do this, download and install the browser plugin available using the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(3) You can find additional information on data protection in the use of GA Audience under the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283
Use of Google DoubleClick
The legal basis use of your data is article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
(2) You can prevent participation in this tracking method in various ways:
a) by changing the settings in your browser software, in particular, suppresses third party cookies so you do not receive ads from third parties;
b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-related display from the provider that is part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads”, using the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) through permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome using the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We do note that in this case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this offering.
(3) You can find additional information on DoubleClick by Google at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, and on Google data protection in general: https://www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google headquartered in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection accord “Privacy Shield", which guarantees adherence of the data protection level applicable in the EU, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of Mouseflow
This website uses Mouseflow, a web analysis tool from Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, to record randomly selected individual visits (only with anonymous IP address). A protocol of mouse movements and clicks is created with the purpose of random sampling of website visits and deriving potential improvements for the website. The information is not personal information and will not be transferred. If you do not want this recording, you can deactivate this on all websites that use Mouseflow using the following link: www.mouseflow.de/opt-out/
Objections to and revocation of the processing of your information
(1) If you have consented to data processing, there is always the option to revoke this processing in the future. Through this, data are no longer used for the consented purpose.
(2) If your data are processed based on a vested interest pursuant to the legal basis of article 6 (1)(1)(e or f) GDPR, you can object to this by providing a reason for objection to the processing of your data.
(3) You also have the option to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising. Through this, data are no longer used for direct advertising.Hotline